NEW YEAR, NEW PANTRY!
It is January 2022 and in my winter hibernation, I have decided that I am going to slowly organize my house. That includes getting rid of clutter and making my space more functional. With a new baby, life has been hectic and it is time to get things in order. Today I am sharing the details of my pantry cupboard reorganization. This is the cupboard in my kitchen where I keep my baking essentials and dry goods. I am partnering with my long-time partner and amazing brand, Ello, to share this transformation featuring their new awesome Food Storage Canisters.
Why I love these:
- They are airtight keeping contents super fresh and leak-proof
- They come in 4 sizes and have 5 canisters in the kit. The sizes include – 16.7 C, 9 C, 2 x 6.6 C and 4 C.
- Lined with silicon on the bottom making them hard to spill.
- They are designed with a wide opening and are easy to pour and scoop.
- They fit perfectly in my cupboard and are easily stackable.
Here are the steps I took to reorganize my cupboard:
- I emptied EVERYTHING. It was one hundred percent empty. Taking everything out and then putting things together is the best way to organize. It is the most streamlined.
- I wiped down the shelves, cleaning all the crumbs.
- I tossed everything expired or so old that I was not using it.
- I consolidated packages of doubles to reduce space used on the shelves.
- I decided what I was going to put in my new Ello Food Storage canisters. I picked flour, sugar, almond flour, oats and trail mix (recipe below). These are things that I use all the time and want to keep fresh!
- Once my Ello Food Storage Canisters were filled, I labeled them and closed them.
- I then put things back in sections and bins so it is easy to find when I need it.
Check out a before and after transformation below:
Grab your Pantry Perfection set here. Do not forget to use my code SARID15 to save $!
Sweet and Salty Winter Trail mix:
1 C Dark Chocolate Chips
1 C Dried Apricots, Chopped
1 C Salted Pumpkin Seeds
1 C Salted Almonds
Mix together and store for easy snacking!
Love this mix of sweet and salty goods together to snack on while watching TV, working at my desk or cooking!
Thanks to Ello for sponsoring this post. Ello is a brand focused on sustainability and functionality. They make my favorite food storage containers, water bottles, tumblers, reusable straws, reusable bags and more! They are excellent quality, a great price point and have such fun colors and designs. I have used their products for years and they have been a big part of me taking steps to be better to the earth!