So excited to share this gift guide for new moms! Because I have been on mat leave, I honestly did not really have capacity to go all out with multiple gift guides this holiday season. Instead, I am just focusing on new moms because my brain is in mom land currently! These are items that I think all new moms would love – or things I love as a new mom. Enjoy and happy holidays to all.
*Scroll down for all links*
- Initial Bracelet: I got this with a ‘M’ when Miles was born! Van Der Hout Jewelry is my go to for everyday gold jewelry. I wear a ton of their stuff! For their seasonal sale use code GOLD at checkout for 25% off. After that sale ends, you can use my code SARI15.
- Stroller Mittens: These are great for cold weather walks! Makes it so easy to take them on and off and attend to the baby.
- Slouch Headware Beanies: I LOVE these! I bought matching ones for Miles and I. They are warm, comfortable and family owned. So many cute colors too.
- Dazzle Dry Nail Polish Kit: I have been using Dazzle Dry since the start of the pandemic. I love how it dries fast (5 mins) and is non toxic. The whole system is for sure recommended! My fave colors are: “girlishly giddy”, “passionate red”, “boss”, “it’s not u its me”, “ocean motion” and “perfeclty plaid”. CODE SARIDISKIN for 20% off.
- Pivot Skincare Oil Set: I am a huge fan of this Canadian skincare brand. Their oils are incredible and made with amazing ingredients. Perfect for cold weather too. So silky and luxurious. CODE SARI15 for 15% off.
- Brooklinen Robe: This robe is so heavenly. Jacob and I both have it and love it so much. Gotta stay cozy for all those newborn snuggles. CODE BLACKFRIDAY for 20% off and after that sale code SARI for $20 off $100.
- Laneige Lip Mask: I religiously use this. Feels incredible! There are yummy holiday scents too!
- Align Joggers: I kid you not, I LIVE in spandex joggers. The best postpartum bottoms and cozy too! These are the softest buttery ones.
- Large Belt Bag: Huge fan of the belt bags! So key to be handsfree as a mom and the extra room is so great. Love this style!
- Cozy Slippers: Slippers are a MUST for all new moms. Lots of time spent at home and gotta keep those feet cozy in the winter. I love all UGG ones, but these animal print ones are too cute.
- Ritual Postpartum Multivitamin: I have been taking Ritual vitamins for almost 2 years. Loved the prenatal and now taking the postpartum one. A great way to help a new mom take care of herself 🙂 I take them daily! CODE SARI10 for 10% off the first 3 months.
- Bath Soak: Loved this while pregnant and also now postpartum. Every mama deserves some bath time to herself.
- Large Waterbottle: Staying super hydrated is V important for news, especially those nursing. I bring this around the house with me all day.
- Delicious Wine: I love my wine and was so excited to enjoy it after baby came out. Love this Avaline clean wine brand that I recently tried!
- Banana Bread Mixes: I love love these banana bread mixes. They are SO EASY. Takes me 5 mins (key for new mom) to get ready and in the oven and love having baked goods for snacks at home.
- “MAMA” Nursing Sweater: Super soft, cozy and convenient for nursing too. Love how it says “mama”!
- Blow Dry Brush: LOVE this brush for a quick blowout. It works so well! Feels good to do my hair when I have an extra hand with the baby. Love all the Bondi products (hair growth system is also great for pp).
- Equilibria CBD Products: EQ is my FAVE! I am sadly not taking at the moment while I am nursing, but I will be on my CBD game as soon as I am done. For those mamas not nursing, this would be an amazing gift. New mom life can be really tough, there are so many great products to help. CODE SARIDISKIN (can be stacked with other codes too).
NOTE: PURCHASING WITH MY LINKS EARNS ME A SMALL AFFILIATE COMMISSION. I REALLY APPRECIATE THE SUPPORT. HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!