Happy holidays to all! The gift guide is officially here. I hope this helps inspire some great gifts for the loved ones in your life (or you). I have divided this guide into 4 categories: something practical, something timeless, something cozy and something for little ones. It was so fun to curate this guide for the holidays! Happy shopping 🙂
1. Moccamaster KBGV Select Coffee Machine – This coffee machine has been my ride or die for years. It makes the best cup of coffee. The pour over style is so smooth. It comes in a ton of fun colors and would make the ultimate gift.
2. MZW Metro Sling Belt Bag – the bigger version of my fave belt bag! Fits so much and looks so chic. It is also big enough to carry a few baby essentials too.
3. Dazzle Dry Nail Polish – love this system! Such cute colors and dries so fast.
4. Our Place Always Pan Cast Iron – I love everything they make and I just got my hands on this. Cannot wait to cook with it.
5. Bala Bangles – elevate your workouts and walks with these. They are also adorable. I love mine so much!
6. The Skinny Confidential Planner – I just got this and I love the layout! Big fan so far.
7. Beis Carryon Roller Bag – I have this and love it! So many compartments and so sleek.
8. Beis Packing Cubes – for the grilies that love an organized suitcase. Life changing!
9. Yummly Smart Thermometer – Yummly Smart Thermometer – the best cooking assistant you will ever have! Check out my reel here to see how we had the perfect steak with it! Shop with my code SARI10 (for a limited time). Promo offer ends 12/31/2022,11:59 PM PST. See checkout for offer details. Paid Partnership with Yummly.
10. Ello Cooper 32 Oz Stainless Steel Water Bottle – Ello makes my fave travel cups, storage containers and water bottles. I love this bigger size for keeping me accountable to drink enough daily.
1. YSL Key Pouch – The best size and so chic. I love mine so much!
2. Vanderhout Jewelry Small Everyday Hoops – My go to everyday hoops! VHD is having a Black Friday sale 25% off everything for a limited time with code LOVE25.
4. Vanderhout Jewlery Dogtag Necklace – I have one and absolutley love it. Great layering piece. I just got their disco choker necklace!
4. Pave Pearl Drop Earrings – So cute for everyday or special occasions.
5. MZW Large Tote Bag – Big size amazing for weekend getaways or days on the go. The laquer fabric is so classic.
6. Leather Jewelry Case – To store all your favorite pieces.
7. Electric Picks Locket Necklace – I love this classic style and the locket is so adorable.
8. Listen to Your Vegetables Cookbook – A good cookbook will never go out of style. I love this one because it teaches how to make pasta from scratch.
1. Abercrombie Sunday Set – Big fan of everything Abercrombie makes, but their lounge is one of the best!
2. Viral Faux Fur Blanket – Apparently it is exactly like the pottery barn one!
3. Diptyque Candle – Nothing like a luxury candle to make winter a vibe.
4. Alo Plush Lush Socks – Cozy feet = happy feet. Love the color too!
5. Alo Everyday Beanie – we love a comfy beanie! This grey is perfection.
6. Skims Cozy Blanket – can never have enough coziness wrapped around you. Tons of colors!
7. Skims set – TBH, this looks like a dream cozy set.
8. Mini Sundance Uggs – I just ordered these! I LOVE the sundance look and it has been going strong since 2008. Seriously! The mini version are limited edition and I am in love. Biggest ugg fan over here! Cannot wait
The Little One List
- The Cub Set Teddy – Cutest little winter accessories for my winter babies! Gotta keep them warm. Maisonette has adorable picks for winter!
- Elephant Hooded Towel – bathtime just got cuter! I love the elephant!
- Doona Liki Trike – Miles got this for his first birthday and we love it. It folds up real small and is great for riding around the neighborhood or running errands. It also has a few settings to grow with the babies as they reach different stages.
- Wooden Play Coffee Set – have your little join you for “coffee”. This thing is adorable!
- Lovevery Play Kits – We have been getting these since Miles was born. Every few months there is a new one and the toys are expertly crafted to be age appropriate. we love them all!
- Play kitchen – Kids LOVE these. So excited to set up a little kitchen for Miles so he can learn to love “cooking” as much as me.
- Holiday PJs from Maisonette – The gift guide would not be complete without holiday pajamas! Maisonette has the most adorable selection in a ton of different patterns. We also got matching ones! Maisonette has incredible brands for apparel too and Miles got the cutest little outfit we are going to have him in for Thanksgiving. You can find it all on Maisonette this season for any little on your list! Make sure to keep an eye out for their holiday sales too!
Paid partnership with Maisonette.
- Wooden Airplane Rocker & Ride-on – Another very special toy from the Maisonette selection. This one is 2 in 1 and Miles loves playing on it! They have a huge selection of wooden toys to gift this season.
- Bamboo Baby Loungewear – We love bamboo sets for Miles! So soft and stretchy. Also a find from Maisonette!
- Bombas Baby Socks – These socks are extra special, super warm and stay on really well. The adult one are also amazing.
- Lalo Play Kit – We LOVE our Lalo play table and chairs. They are the perfect height, comfortable for the kiddies and work great for meal time. All their products are gorgeous, well made and designed perfectly. We have the chair, booster seat and meal time essentials. Can’t recomend them enough! We Love being a Lalo family.
- Baby Uggs – I am a huge UGG fan and love their baby gear. Miles had this set when he was born and we loved it. He also has the toddler ones too. There are so many adorable and cozy options. Such a great gift!
You can also check out my LTK guides here and shop my Amazon storefront for ideas. I will continue to update those throughout the season.
I hope you found some great gifts for loved ones on your list! Please note, some of these links are affiliate links where I earn a commission for sharing. I appreciate your support of my blog and content!
With love, sari