We are IN it with toddler life over here. It is honestly been my favorite stage so far. Of course, it comes with many challenges and WTFs, but we are having a ton of fun! Here are some of my top 10 things I love for Miles at this stage.
1. Lalo Playkit Table & Chairs. We recently moved Miles out of his high chair and to this little table. He loves it. You can also use the same straps from the highchair on the chairs. We can sit with him too! It’s too cute. He also plays / colors on here. It is a great addition to our space because it is beautiful! I have a code SARIDISKIN for 10% off Lalo site-wide. We love all their stuff.
2. Milly Stone Splash Mat. I love this because it is easy to clean, sturdy and looks cute! There are a bunch of gorg designs!
3. Play kitchen. This amazon play kitchen is such a good find. It was a gift for his first birthday. It is well built, has a ton of great features and looks like those pottery barn ones. Miles is obsessed! It also comes with a little chef outfit that is too adorable!
4. Folding Travel Stroller. We love the babyzen Yo-yo. I keep it in my trunk and use it anytime I am on the go and bring it with me travelling. It’s been great! It also comes in a ton of cool colors and has a bunch of convenient accessories you can get.
5. Snacking Cups. We use these daily! On the go, on walks, and around the house. Makes giving him snacks less of a mess and easy!
6. Philips AVENT Sippy Cup. This is the ONLY cup he will drink milk out of these days. So we seriously rely on these. Easy to clean too. I just pop in the dishwasher.
7. Fisher Price Laugh & Learn Car. He has been obsessed for a year! Every since he could sit, he has loved this. It is the $65 toy that keeps on giving. WORTH IT!
8. Vans Velcro Sneakers. Ever since he has been a walker I have loved these for him. They fit his pudgey feet well and they are easy to put on! They are also adorable. I love them!
9. Amazon Toddler Tower. I love using this to have miles “help” in the kitchen and hang out while I am cooking. He loves being part of it!
10. Kyte Baby Sleep Sack. This has been our go to sleep sack brand since we took Miles out of swaddles a year ago. I love the double zipper, the different weight options for seasons and the material. I know he is all comfy and cozy in there! Worth it!
That is in for now! Hope this was helpful. I will be doing more round ups like this in the future too.